1. Retired/unwaged delegates should request and enter the registration discount code when registering online. A discount of £195 will be deducted from your registration fee, reducing the fee due to £100/£150 for members and £155/£205 for non-members.
2. PhD Students: a limited number of bursary packages will be offered, for an all-inclusive fee of £470/500. Students should NOT register online, but must apply directly to the Secretary, submitting an abstract for poster presentation. The cost includes the registration fee, accommodation at a conference hotel and all meals, including the banquet. A number of students will be selected for short talks from the abstracts submitted by 28.3.2017.
3. Please indicate whether you are bringing an accompanying person when you register online. Please then contact the Secretary at email@example.com with the name of your accompanying person.
4. The banquet will take place on Sunday evening. Delegates can purchase either one or two banquet tickets (if bringing an accompanying person) when registering. There will be no alternative meals provided in the two primary hotels on the Sunday evening, and there is no charge for a Sunday evening meal in the accommodation packages.
5. If you wish to use either the Red Lion or Wordsworth Hotels (full board delegate offer), this needs to be booked through the Group and a non-returnable deposit of £150 is required at the time of registration; the remainder to be settled with the hotel upon departure. Please send the attached accommodation request form, indicating your preferences, to the Secretary. You will be contacted with your allocated hotel information after registration closes. If you are not planning on staying for the full duration of the meeting, please inform us, so that you are only charged for the nights you are staying. We are happy for people to arrange their own, alternative, accommodation.
The deadline for EARLYBIRD registration is 28.2.2017, and for all other registrations is 31.3.2017.
All participants other than students applying for the bursary package: online registration with payment by debit/credit card using the online registration link, which will open by the end of November 2016. Delegates wishing to present should send an abstract, using the attached template, to the Secretary.
PLEASE NOTE THAT STUDENTS APPLYING FOR THE BURSARY PACKAGE CANNOT REGISTER/PAY ONLINE BUT SHOULD APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE SECRETARY
Accompanying persons are especially welcome at this meeting – the Lake District is an excellent centre for visitors. There will be an accompanying persons’ programme, including visits to local sites of interest during the morning scientific sessions and social activities during the evening scientific sessions. If you wish to find out more about the Accompanying Persons programme, please contact the Secretary. Registration is free for accompanying persons, but the normal accommodation rates apply. You may also have to pay small costs (e.g. for entrances or refreshments) during excursions.
FOR ONLINE CARD PAYMENT REGISTRATION CLICK HERE